Thursday, December 16, 2010

3 things Thursday...

Three Things Thursday (Random Edition)

1. So I am not the biggest fan of frozen dinners...I think I ate too many of them in college. But there are three that I like to keep on hand for a quick lunch. Here they are two are Amy's and one is Trader Joe's....all are super yummy!! (I ate the Trader Joe's one today!)



2. Dogs. The dogs are so cute and Darcy is 8.5 months old and Finn is 9.5 months old (Ranger is 14!). Anyway we can tell that Darcy is ready to get some energy out (he likes to chase cars when given the chance) so I called the vet and asked if he was old enough to go jogging with me and if the cold pavement would bother his paws? They told me that I can totally start taking him jogging and his paws would be fine! I am so excited! I got him a harness so hopefully I can take him with me tomorrow!


We let Ranger hang out on a beach towel in the kitchen/den area or sometimes he stays in our laundry room. It is way too cold for him outside right now.

3. Christmas. I am loving that Christmas is only 9 days away! It is getting so exciting and festive feeling. I love just looking at our tree!
Picture taken tonight without flash....

Same pic but taken with the flash...what a difference!

Norah wanted her pic taken...this is rare!

I love my wreath this year as it lights up! Here is a pic tonight with flash...

Without flash...
I love driving up to our house at night and seeing the wreath and candles in each window...definitely seems like Christmas time! By the way, I watched half of "Love Actually" last night and the older guy singing "Christmas is all around us..." cracks me up!

1 comment:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I am so glad you found me because I am LOVING your blog! You are absolutely adorable!! I love those pizzas. CUTE pictures:)