Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Germs, Germs, Germs...

Well I have been sick since super early on Sunday morning. I knew it was coming...Saturday I felt "off" and had temperature of 99.1 before leaving for dinner. I took three Motrin and drank wine to numb it all. When we came home...I knew it going to bed. Low and behold about 2:30 in the morning...102.5 fever. Basically face hurts, ears hurt, throat hurts and fever ranging from 100 to 103 since Sunday. Of course I thought I had a virus like Norah did last week but today I was over it. Went to doctor and strep throat it is...can you believe that!!! Now I am so worried Norah will get it! Can we please catch a break with the germs around here!?

Well other thoughts:
1. Tomorrow Norah has her parade, program and Christmas lunch at school.
2. Tomorrow is my last class...exam on Monday
3. I really want to see that "Black Swan" movie but it is not playing in Charlotte...I wonder if it will come later?

3. Eclipse is out on DVD...um yes please! (I'm kinda hoping Santa puts a copy in my stocking!)

4. Clemson in playing in the Meineke Bowl which is in Charlotte this year on New Year's Eve


5. I am watching Glee right now and "Sue" as the Grinch...real nice... (I'm just not into Glee that much this season for some reason...)
6. My tree is up with lights but still haven't decorated it...this is a goal for Thursday
7. Jeff made our first fire in the fireplace this season tonight...love real fires!
8. It is super cold here in Charlotte! It makes it seem even more Christmasy...
9. I really would love to be done Christmas shopping this weekend
10. Just 18 more days!
Well I am off to bed...again...

1 comment:

Mike and Ashley Madden said...

ya'll really rival us in sickness!! Wow...how about a new vitamin regime? :)
Hope you are ALL feeling better really soon.