Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday...just two more weeks!

Jeff and a buddy went shooting on some property so Norah and I just hung out for the first part of the day. So I finally got the tree decorated today...
We went to a birthday party today at the YMCA...it was very...busy....Norah took some time to warm up but got into it some. But of course her favorite part...cupcakes!
Then we came home and I asked her to feed the dogs. She gets the scoop out and (usually) fills their bowls up. But today she poured piles of their food on the floor for them...lovely.

Well I still didn't feel 100% great today...I actually struggled some this morning. We decided to go out to dinner and first rode around to see a couple house decorated with lights. Norah was super excited about seeing the lights! We ate at a local pizza place near our house, Hawthornes. It was really good! So now we are home, Norah is asleep and we are just taking it easy.

1 comment:

Mer said...

I heart Love Actually!