Sunday, December 19, 2010

Whoa!!! Six days...

The closer we get to Christmas...the faster time is going by! It is so hard to believe that Christmas is just 6 days away. Well to start off...here is a cute pic of my boys taking a little nap.

Friday night we headed to Capital Grille for Jeff's work party. The food and company were amazing! Excuse our devil eyes... :)
Here is a pic of Jeff's brother, Allan, and his wife, Robyn. Jeff's brother also is his boss!

Group pic!

I love this picture of Jeff and Becky! Becky so takes care of my Jeff at work...she is like one of his moms! Hey Becky!!! :)

Jeff and Julian...we were laughing because they had on the same outfit/concept and Jeff is about 20 years older than him...hey my man looks good! :)

Saturday came and Jeff and his buddy Toby spent 4 hours splitting logs from some trees that Toby had cut down at his house. Now we have a big stack of firewood...hope it lasts us! We love building a fire like everyday!
Saturday Norah also started to get sick. Isn't this always the case at our house...someone is sick here all the time!! Aaaahhhhhhhh! So Saturday night she did not sleep well which means Mommy and Daddy do not sleep good either. I'm pretty sure it is just a cold so hopefully it won't last too long.
Sunday we got up and headed to my mom and Denny's house for Christmas time. My sister, her two boys, my step-brother and a friend and of course us and my mom and Denny were all there. My aunt/uncle/cousin also sent us goodies and gifts for us too! We ate lots of food and let the kids open some of the presents. I am actually drinking some decaf coffee right now and eating a couple of these orange/date mini muffins my mom made...super yum!
Above pic is my sister's two boys...not sure why it is fuzzy...

Me and the hubby!

Gift time. Norah got a camera, remote control car, memory game, book and stuffed animal/musical thing (it is actually hilarious!)
I cannot believe I was so slack with picture taking and no pic of my Mom, Denny, Jake, Capi or Jake's friend...gotta get better!
We got home around 7 pm and were scrambling to get dinner for Norah but she definitely wanted to play a game of memory before bed time....
Well I am off to get the dishwasher started and then read a magazine and hit the hay. I actually take Norah to the dentist tomorrow....hope all is well with her teeth!
Oh yeah...look at all these presents!!! This is for Norah, Jeff and I from my Mom and Denny...can you say "we are super spoiled and we love it!!" Thanks Momma and Denny...we can't wait to rip into them on Friday with you! :)

No comments: